1.1 Update: Fixed missing plugin configuration link (“Hold reports”) inside the Data Management table.
Any person with admin and modify access can block a parent or student from seeing an online report.
The system administrator can decide to either block the whole portal or specific pages.
1. Log in to PowerSchool as an admin and navigate to Plugin Management Dashboard.
2. Click Install to add the plugin.
3. Add HoldReports.zip file.
4. Click Install.
5. Find the plugin “Hold Reports” from the list and click the enabled checkbox.
6. A new popup displays asking for permission for the plugin to create certain data tables and columns.
7. In PowerSchool, click on “System” >> Hold reports for Hold Reports Plugin Configuration
For Plugin Preference, It is under System Menu. You will see Hold Reports link inside the Data Management table.
Hold Reports Plugin Configuration Instructions:
Under Error Type: Please select one of the two options.
1. Show on All the Pages: This will show the reason on all the pages. Guardians / Students will not be able to see any other information
2. On Result Page: This will show the reason on the pages which will be entered under the Result Page URL.
Display Error Text: This is the text which will be displayed before the reason for holding the report.
Predefined Reasons: You can enter predefined reasons, which can be selected while putting in the reason for holding the reports. The user can enter more details in the student modify the info area.
For Guardian / Students, search for the specific student and then Modify Info.Download Hold Reports / Results